About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Postage for a New Year

I hope all of you had a happy Christmas full of happiness and the warmth of loved ones. Mine was highlighted by the birth of our 5th grandchild. What a gift! The birth of children always comes with thoughts of what the future holds for our little ones. Our hopes are for a life lived to the fullest, full of love, happiness, free of sickness and strife. Who knows what the new year will bring? I sure don't. One thing I do know is, 2013 will be an amazing year in the course of human events. Staying in touch with the ones we care about should always be a top priority for anyone. One way is to write. Personally, I like a phone call or a visit better but, when you can't do that, writing is often the next best thing.  I have an array of greeting cards, post cards and US postage stamps for just this occasion. I created the following stamps before Christmas and wanted to share them with you. These are just a small portion of my entire lineup. Please enjoy and consider writing to that special someone today.

You can find all of my stamps here.


Elephants Postage Stamp
Elephants Postage Stamp by FloralbyFred
Make your own personal stamps at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment