About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Better Hurry

Christmas is getting close folks. I'm including some gift ideas that you can still purchase and have arrive in time. At least here in California. Check Zazzle's shipping deadlines from my store. Generally, you have to order what's left by Saturday, the 16th. Express shipping can be ordered by Sunday the 17th. Please, check the site for the latest information on deadlines. Enjoy what I've put together and, thanks for your consideration!



Personalized Rose Grocery Tote Bags
Personalized Rose Grocery Tote Bags by FloralbyFred
Shop for other tote bags online at zazzle.com
2013 Wildflower Scripture Calendar
2013 Wildflower Scripture Calendar by FloralbyFred
Find a unique 2013 calendar online at zazzle
Seasoned With Love Pitcher
Seasoned With Love Pitcher by FloralbyFred
Browse other pitcher designs on Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment