About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Monday, December 10, 2012

HDR products spotlight

As I said Friday, I've been creating some HDR Images to sell in the shop. Today's spotlight is on this image:
Mammoth HDR1

I shot the base image for this HDR image while on a fishing trip to the Mammoth Lakes area here in California a few years ago. It's looking west from the Upper Owens River. Good fishing there by the way. Below are some cool gift ideas for your shopping list. Enjoy and thanks for looking!

Copyright notice- All the images on this blog are copyrighted © by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.




Sierra Nevada HDR T Shirts
Sierra Nevada HDR T Shirts by FloralbyFred
Make a unique tshirt design online at Zazzle.
Sierra Nevada HDR Postcard
Sierra Nevada HDR Postcard by FloralbyFred
You can sell cards , invitations, stamps and more on Zazzle.com!
HDR Sierra Nevada Mug
HDR Sierra Nevada Mug by FloralbyFred
Find another coffee cup on zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment