About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What Now?

My Christmas rush is over and thanks to my customers, I've had the best month ever. There's still time to get a few things with regular shipping and even some things that still are available with premium and/or express shipping. Have a look! I'm going to be on holiday starting tomorrow and will be off and on with the blog. Here's some magnets that make great stocking stuffers. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment