About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Down to the wire

I wonder where the saying "down to the wire" came from? If you know, leave a comment for me. This is the last post I'll do this week. Remember, the deadlines for ordering are this weekend for delivery by Christmas. Today I'm posting even more gift ideas for this year's Christmas shopper. Have a look and enjoy!


First up is wrpped canvas prints. Today is the last day to order a wrapped canvas and receive it by Christmas with standard shipping!


Posters

Design your own custom made posters on zazzle. 


Water Bottles



Postage Stamps



Refridgerator Magnets

No comments:

Post a Comment