About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

HDR Products Spotlight 3

Today's HDR image was shot in the local mountains near my home. It's simply an Oak Leaf nearly ready to go south for the winter. The High Dynamic Range of the image really makes the fall colored leaf POP out at you. An interesting effect created from three RAW images. I like it myself. Enjoy and thanks once again for looking.


Thomas Hunting Grounds HDR_6

Isaiah 41:10 shirt
Isaiah 41:10 shirt by FloralbyFred
Create unique custom t-shirts cheap at zazzle.com.
Isaiah 41:10 mouse pads
Isaiah 41:10 mouse pads by FloralbyFred
Make your own custom mousepad at zazzle.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment