About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Something different

I'm feeling kind of "stale" today. I started the Zazzle project over a year ago. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy what I'm doing but, marketing the imagery I enjoy takes an incredible amount of time and energy without much payoff. In order to keep burnout at bay, I decided to go in a little bit of a different direction. I'm posting some of my more recent photos with links to a couple of products for each one.

For those of you that are familiar with pinterest I am now on pinterest. I'm really beginning to like that particular "social" media. While there is no interaction with anyone, I can easily post a link with a picture to mine and other's work. Join me on pinterest at Florals by Fred to see a nice bulletin board-ish presentation of the things I am promoting. Now on to the imagery.

Today I'm focusing on some HDR images that were either put together with from 1 to 3 RAW images.

Mammoth HDR1

I shot the base image for this HDR image while on a fishing trip to the Mammoth Lakes area here in California a few years ago. It's looking west from the Upper Owens River. Good fishing there by the way.  Below are a poster and a stretched canvas print. I consider both fine art suitale for framing.

Thomas Hunting Grounds HDR_6

This image was shot in an area called "Thomas Hunting Grounds" in the mountains near my home. A single backlit oak leaf converted to an HDR. I really like how the tones and background cause the leaf to pop out. Below is a cummuter or laptop bag and a wrapped canvas print of this image. Both are very high quality and would make a wonderful gift.

Thomas Hunting Grounds HDR_4

This was a Maple Tree in the hamlet of Angelus Oaks, California. Also located in the mountains near my home. The tonal change from the original really made this an exciting image to work on. Below is a wrapped canvas , a commuter bag and a poster.

Find another fine art reprint
Below is a bonus image of a cabin I found in the local mountains. I still need to find some things to make with this one. Hope you enjoyed!
Cabin_HDR1

No comments:

Post a Comment