About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

HDR Products Spotlight 2

I've been spotlighting some of my products that are from the HDR images I created. Today, the spotlight is on a really cool fall image of some leaves on a Maple Tree. I included a scripture verse on today's spotlight designs, Matthew 24:35- Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
Enjoy and, as always Thanks for looking!

Thomas Hunting Grounds HDR_4


The image was completely edited in Photoshop CS 5 using three raw photos. I'm particularly fond of the results on this one.
Matthew 24:35 mouse pads
Matthew 24:35 mouse pads by FloralbyFred
View another mousepad online at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment