About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Floral Stamps

Monday, I presented my latest creations, some postage stamps. Today I want to carry on with that theme and show off some of the floral stamps I have for sale. Remember fellas, Valentine's Day is coming soon. Don't forget to send a card along with that gift and, you'll need postage stamps for that. Later this week or next, I'll show off some cards you can send to that special someone.



Daffodils Stamp
Daffodils Stamp by FloralbyFred
Create your own personalized photo postage stamps online at Zazzle.

 
Sunny Daffodils Stamp
Sunny Daffodils Stamp by FloralbyFred
Create custom photo stamps at zazzle.com.
Sunny Morning Daffodils
Sunny Morning Daffodils by FloralbyFred
Browse through more postage stamps at Zazzle
Rose Love Stamp 2
Rose Love Stamp 2 by FloralbyFred
You can sell cards , invitations, stamps and more on Zazzle.com!
Red Red Rose Stamp
Red Red Rose Stamp by FloralbyFred
Look for more postage from zazzle.com.



Orange Rose Stamp1
Orange Rose Stamp1 by FloralbyFred
Create your own personal postage stamps from zazzle.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment