About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Take a Nap

I've read a lot about the mental and physical health benefits of napping. I must admit, I've been given more and more to napping the older I get. It seems almost necessary nowadays as I find myself waking up at the keyboard more often than I care to admit, lol... Waking up at the keyboard is probably not the best place to snooze for anyone. I just always have more work to do and don't want to give up. It would probably be better for me to just go lay down on the sofa and watch a documentary; then get up and finish my work. Bottom line, a pillow is a lot more comfy than my shoulder or the back of my office chair.

As with a lot of things I talk about, Zazzle and therefore I, offer pillows with some beautiful designs. Whether you use these pillows for napping, lumbar support or just for decorations, they are a wonderfully beautiful accent to your room. Guys, Valentine's Day is on the way. These floral designs are a great way to say "I love and treasure you!"  Thanks for looking and please consider a purchase from my store.

Wildflower Pillow 7
Wildflower Pillow 7 by FloralbyFred
Find other Floral Pillows at zazzle.com
Wildflower Pillow 6
Wildflower Pillow 6 by FloralbyFred
Check out more Floral Pillows at Zazzle


These are recent designs.

Very Red Rose Throw Pillow
Very Red Rose Throw Pillow by FloralbyFred
Find other Floral Pillows at zazzle.com
Another Beautiful Red Rose Pillows
Another Beautiful Red Rose Pillows by FloralbyFred
Shop for Floral Pillows online at Zazzle.com
Orange Rose Pillow
Orange Rose Pillow by FloralbyFred
See other Floral Pillows at zazzle
Colorful Rose Bouquet Pillows
Colorful Rose Bouquet Pillows by FloralbyFred
Browse Zazzle for a different pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment