About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Binding?

Feeling a need to organize? Binding important papers, catalogs etc... even photographs is a great way to organize your mess. Now if I would just take my own advice but, that's another story lol... Here are some binders that you can use for exactly that purpose. Customize them by size, quality, whatever you like. These are great for school business or, hobbies! Thanks for looking!

Orange Rose 3 3 Ring Binder
Orange Rose 3 3 Ring Binder by FloralbyFred
Check out other Floral Binders at zazzle.com
Morning Glory Abstract Binder
Morning Glory Abstract Binder by FloralbyFred
Check out Floral Binders online at zazzle
Rose Recipe Binder
Rose Recipe Binder by FloralbyFred
View other binders at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment