About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Wildflower Postage

I have always enjoyed photographing wildflowers. They come in a virtual rainbow of colors and run the gamut from large and gaudy to sublimely colorful and barely visible. I'm reminded of a couple Bible verses that are favorites of mine. "And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these." From Matthew 6:28, 29. What can you say? They're just beautiful and pleasing to look at.

Surprisingly, Southern California has it's fair share of them. From the poppies to the wild chicory in the desert, there are plenty to chose from. All we need is plenty of rainfall especially later in the winter season and they'll come up. They make such lovely subjects for postage stamps as well. I have a number of them for sale and, here are my recent designs for your enjoyment. Thanks for looking and please consider my stamps next time you're in need of snailmail postage stamps.

Here's a link to ALL my stamps.


Wildflower 10 postage stamp
Wildflower 10 postage stamp by FloralbyFred
Check out other Floral Stamps at zazzle.com
Wildflower 11 stamps
Wildflower 11 stamps by FloralbyFred
View more Floral Stamps at zazzle.com
Wildflower 12 stamps
Wildflower 12 stamps by FloralbyFred
Design a custom postage stamp online at zazzle.com
Wildflower 14 postage stamps
Wildflower 14 postage stamps by FloralbyFred
Look at Floral Stamps online at Zazzle.com
Wildflower 19 postage
Wildflower 19 postage by FloralbyFred
Check out other Floral Stamps at zazzle.com
Wildflower 25 stamps
Wildflower 25 stamps by FloralbyFred
Look at Floral Stamps online at Zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment