About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Apple Mugs

I mentioned in an earlier post that fall meant harvest time. Around here that means apples. Locally grown and Washington apples are available in Oak Glen which is fairly close to me but, the real treasures are the orchards in the local mountains that few know about or visit. I found 2 of these orchards this year and shot a few images of apples ready for harvesting in the trees. Today's entries are on mugs. If you like apples as I do, then you'll enjoy these. Thanks for looking and, have a great day!

Apples Mug
Apples Mug by FloralbyFred
Design a unique photo mug.
Apples Coffee Mug
Apples Coffee Mug by FloralbyFred
Create a unique personalize coffee mug from zazzle.com.
Apples Mug
Apples Mug by FloralbyFred
Design your own personalised cup from Zazzle.
Apples Mug
Apples Mug by FloralbyFred
Put your favorite photo on a mug.
Apples Mugs
Apples Mugs by FloralbyFred
Print your picture on a mug at zazzle.com.
Apples Coffee Mugs
Apples Coffee Mugs by FloralbyFred
Create unique photo mugs online at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment