About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

National Parks- The Grand Canyon

About a year ago I went on a short road trip to the Grand Canyon with my family. We had an awesome time riding on the Railway to the Rim. The Grand Canyon.. what can you say? Jaw dropping, beautiful, spirit moving. Nothing can come close to describing the sight.

I hope you enjoy these images of the Grand Canyon as much as I enjoyed shooting them. Thanks for visiting and please consider a look at my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment