About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Christmas is Coming

I know, I don't like seeing Christmas stuff in the stores in October either. However, I have to design Christmas products early in the year to prepare for the rush of the seasonal shoppers. That means I can't wait for Black Thursday to begin the process.

There are benefits to shopping early for your Christmas list. Shopping early and from the comfort of your home is a huge stress killer. Plus, when you shop early you can return the stuff in time if there's a problem with it. You can count on the quality of the product from Zazzle. I have yet to be disappointed with anything I purchased from Zazzle. In the unlikely event you're not pleased with your purchase, Zazzle has a 100% satisfaction guarantee on the products you buy from them. No hassle if you don't like it. In short, you may shop with confidence from the keyboard and enjoy all the other nice things the season has to offer.  Or, you can rub elbows with all the rude people and huge crowds at the mall and other retail stores.

Today I present my new Christmas Card designs. Thanks for looking and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment