About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bodie

One of the fun and unique things to do in the west is to visit a real ghost town. In California we are priviedged to have one that is kept in what the State calls "Arrested Decay." Bodie State Historic Park is a genuine California gold-mining ghost town. The park is northeast of Yosemite, 13 miles east of Highway 395 on Bodie Road (Hwy 270), seven miles south of Bridgeport.

A link to Bodie's website.
A link to Bodie.com.

One of the most popular parts of my store is the Bodie section. In fact, most of my postcard sales are for Bodie. I'm offering these new postcards now. Enjoy and have a good visit. Thanks for dropping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment