About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mugged in Bodie

Whenever I hear the word mugged I usually assume New York is some how associated with it. I'm not sure why but, anymore maybe it should be associated with Chicago or any one of a number of cities in the USA. I think I heard somewhere that next to Detroit and Chicago, San Bernardino was known as the murder capitol of the US. San Bernardino is within 20 miles of my home which is probably one of the safest in the Golden State. At any rate, I've created some mugs using the same photos I've used on the postcards from yesterday. Enjoy and thanks for dropping by!

Bodie Antique Bottles Mug
Bodie Antique Bottles Mug by FloralbyFred
View other coffee cups online at zazzle.com
Bodie Methodist Church Mug
Bodie Methodist Church Mug by FloralbyFred
Design printed mugs online at zazzle.com
Bodie Sawmill Coffee Mugs
Bodie Sawmill Coffee Mugs by FloralbyFred
Get the best in mug printing from Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment