About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Keeping Track

Most of us use a calendar of one kind or another to keep track of the days and our schedules. I like a calendar with a nice image on it myself. Calendars can transcend utility and wall art. They make a wonderful Christmas gift too. These calendars from Zazzle are are high quality and, they each are themed to a particular taste in photos. These calendars are customizable in every way. Add your own photos, change the size configuration and even the dates! Please enjoy and thanks once more for having a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment