About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Cover that Kindle!

Arguably, the Kindle is one of the most popular e-readers on the makrket. I have a version 3, the one with a keyboard. I like the portability and the fact you can download new books and games, even periodicals to it. There are others out there, noteably the Nook but, I still like my Kindle. Doesn't your Kindle deserve the same kind of protection you give your other devices? Maybe something with your personal style or even your name to let everyone know it belongs to you. Today's offering is all about protecting your valuable Kindle e-reader. The theme is Harvest and Autumn. The apple theme covers represent the Harvest, the others well... it's obvious. Thanks for looking and have a safe and refreshing weekend.

2 comments: