About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Custom Napkins

These are cotton napkins with a nice twist. They're customized for the Christmas season. Enjoy and thanks for looking! I'll be taking the rest of the week off, celebrating Thanksgiving with my family. I hope all of you have a safe and happy holiday!
Blue Ornament Christmas Printed Napkin
See more Holiday Napkins
Purple Ornament Christmas Cloth Napkin
Purple Ornament Christmas Cloth Napkin by FloralbyFred
Browse other napkin designs on Zazzle.
Red Ornament Christmas Cloth Napkin
Red Ornament Christmas Cloth Napkin by FloralbyFred
Browse other napkin designs on Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment