About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Rose Ornaments

I decided to design some ornaments last week with a rose theme. Zazzle has these cool ceramic ornaments that come in several different shapes. As with all their products, they can be customized to suit your personal tastes. Enjoy these and thanks for looking!

Click this link to see the different versions of all my ornaments:
Christmas Ornaments by Florals By Fred



Pretty White Rose Ornaments
Pretty White Rose Ornaments by FloralbyFred
Create your own personalized Christmas ornaments on zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment