About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Sepia Rose

Sepia Rose sounds a lot like a radio personality but today it means a type of processing for this particular image of a bouquet of roses. In photography, at least according to wikipedia, sepia tones are used to warm the tones of a black and white photograph. The hue resembles the effect of aging in old photographs, and of older photographs chemically treated either for visual effect or for archival purposes. Many digital cameras now include a sepia tone option. Notice in this photograph the subtle tone changes and the water drops on the petals. As always, I thank you for looking at my blog and I hope you enjoy the visit. Please consider a look at my store while you're here.


Sepia Rose Bouquet Mugs
Sepia Rose Bouquet Mugs by FloralbyFred
Find additional mug online at Zazzle.
Sepia Rose Bouquet Tees
Sepia Rose Bouquet Tees by FloralbyFred
Make a unique tshirt design online at Zazzle.
Sepia Rose Bouquet Cards
Sepia Rose Bouquet Cards by FloralbyFred
Add your photos and text to blank greeting cards at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment