About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bible products

Today I have created some more products with a Bible theme. All of these feature the same image, some Indian Paintbrush I shot in the local mountains. They all have one of the great promises of scripture, Ephesians 2:10 on them as well. It says "For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." Just as this Indian Paintbrush bloom can only show God's wonder and beauty in it's nature, God has prepared a work for us all to do. Not to be saved by the work but to show His nature. Loving, kind, wondrous, beautiful; awesome; I could go on. Thanks for looking and as always, enjoy!


Ephesians 2:10
Ephesians 2:10 by FloralbyFred
See other laptop accessories at zazzle.com.
Ephesians 2:10
Ephesians 2:10 by FloralbyFred
Create unique custom magnets at zazzle.com.
Ephesians 2:10
Ephesians 2:10 by FloralbyFred
Create a custom print apron online at Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment