About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Rose Bouquet

Who doesn't like roses? Personally, I don't know anyone that dislikes them. The color and fragrance can be intoxicating. Today's image is one that I am particularly happy with. This beauty of a rose bouquet was shot in my makeshift tabletop studio. Note the water drops the wonderful lighting and color saturation. This image was honored on Flickr with an Explore. Out of the literally thousands upon thousands of images uploaded every day, they choose 500 to bestow this honor on. See all my Explored photos here: Fred Flyfisher's Explore

As always, enjoy the photo and please visit the store! Please keep in mind thatmy images are Copyrighted. Please do not use them without my permission.

Unfortunately, the preview image generated by Zazzle does this photograph a great injustice. The image you see below is what your products will look like:




Rose Bouquet
Rose Bouquet by FloralbyFred
Add your photos and text to blank greeting cards at Zazzle
Rose Bouquet Skins For The Iphone 4s
Rose Bouquet Skins For The Iphone 4s by FloralbyFred
Browse other gifts designs on Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment