About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Revelation

I have created some more Bible related products today. They seem to be selling fairly regularly and they are a positive influence for people. So being the smart guy I am, I'm creating more. Today's image is a close-up shot of some Lupine. The background and contrasting color made for a pleasing image. The Scripture selection is Revelation 21:4 which reads: 'He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death' or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."
Thanks for the visit and enjoy!

Revelation 21:4 mug
Revelation 21:4 mug by FloralbyFred
Make a unique personalized coffee mug online at Zazzle.
Revelation 21:4
Revelation 21:4 by FloralbyFred
Shop for other tote bags online at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment