About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I'm a little teapot...

Other than being stout I bear no resemblance to a teapot. The offerings below however are teapots. Customize them however you like, choose a different size if you want. These will hold your hot or cold beverage until it's served or while brewing. An extra nice thing is they have matching pitchers and, I'm designing matching candy jars. COOL? I think so. Enjoy and thanks so much for looking. Every visit is appreciated.


Flaming Rose Oil Painting White Edge
Flaming Rose Oil Painting White Edge by FloralbyFred
Browse other teapots designs on Zazzle.
Flaming Rose On Parchment White Edge
Flaming Rose On Parchment White Edge by FloralbyFred
Browse Zazzle for a different teapot.
Flaming Rose Water Color
Flaming Rose Water Color by FloralbyFred
Browse other tea pots designs on Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment