About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Candy Jars and Pitchers

You may ask, what do pitchers and candy jars have in common? I don't know myself. Except that on Zazzle I can design matching Teapots, Pitchers and Candy Jars. Today I've included 4 new pitchers and 14 new Candy Jars. They all have matching teapots etc... Just like everything in the store these are completely customizable with your own text or even image. Enjoy the products and as always I appreciate each and every view. Enjoy!

Flaming Rose Water Color Candy Jar
Flaming Rose Water Color Candy Jar by FloralbyFred
Browse other candy dish designs on Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment