About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Time To Relax

I don't know about you but, the older I get the more I need a short nap in the afternoon. Am I going through a second childhood? I don't think so. My wife would argue I never left the first. At any rate, experts generally agree that we need 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep every night. When was the last time you got 8 hrs? Personally, I can't remember when. So, for those of us that require a short nap, here's some great information on napping: Napping Benefits

 Now to help you have a peaceful nap, I've created some nice butterfly pillows. What's more soft than a butterfly? How about a butterfly on a pillow. Thanks for looking and have a great week!


Blue Butterfly Throw Pillows
Blue Butterfly Throw Pillows by FloralbyFred
Browse other throw pillow designs on Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment