About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

More Sleeves!

Today's designs are more of the iPad and laptop computer sleeves. There's a bunch of images to see, all of which are on other designs. My Grand kids are visiting this week and we're doing VBS every night. So, due to time constraints, this may be my last post for the week. Enjoy and thanks so much for looking. I really do appreciate you taking the time to look at my stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment