About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Butterflies!

I think most of us like butterflies. They can be quite beautiful and very colorful. Their flight is so erratic it's nearly impossible to catch them in the air with any clarity. So, I have to look for them feeding or in some other way at rest. At any rate, today's image has a really pretty little yellow butterfly. They are only about an inch across the wings while folded at rest. I don't know what this one is called so, if you know, please let me know. As always, thanks for looking and enjoy the picture and please, consider purchasing something.

Yellow Butterfly Bag
Yellow Butterfly Bag by FloralbyFred
Shop for other tote bags online at zazzle.com
Yellow Butterfly Magnets
Yellow Butterfly Magnets by FloralbyFred
Create unique custom magnets at zazzle.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment