About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Greensleeves

"Greensleeves" is a traditional English folk song and tune, a ground either of the form called a romanesca or of its slight variant, the passamezzo antico. It's a bit of trivia but, I have no idea what this has to do with today's designs other than the use of "sleeves." Although in the sense that all the photographs are of nature, maybe that can be considered "green." I dunno...

Anyway, today's photos are all wildflowers and birds shot around Southern California. Thanks for looking and enjoy!

Click here for the greensleeves wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment