About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Butterfly Tees

Notice the spelling- Tees not Tease. These T-shirts were inspired by, you guessed it, butterflies. They are all customizable with test or with different colors. Except for the white ones. To make the white in the images transparent would lose a significant portion of the images. Enjoy the show and as always, I appreciate your time and support.


No comments:

Post a Comment