About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Hummers

Hummers, people that hum? No, I'm talking about hummingbirds. From what I understand, they are found only in the Americas. From Alaska to Tierra Del Fuego including the Caribbeans. With 356 known species, the color variations are dramatic. Their flight dynamics are utterly amazing.

Here are a few links to get more information on these beautiful and incredible members of God's creation:

Gifts-of-God
World of Hummingbirds
The Hummingbird Society
hummingbirds.net
Wikipedia- Hummingbird

Today's image is of a  Hummingbird in flight. Actually it is flying backwards. AMAZING! Enjoy the image and consider supporting my future endeavors with a purchase. Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment