About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Vanguards Of Spring

Around here it seems the first flowers to appear are the daffodils. I shot this image in my home studio, that is, the family room in a homemade softbox. A Soft box is a type of photographic lighting device that create soft diffused light by directing light through some diffusing material, or by "bouncing" light off a second surface to diffuse the light.I made one out of some tissue paper and a cardboard box. Fun project but, it didn't last very long and was hard to store. I have since bought one that is very portable and easy to store. Enjoy the photo and the products!


Yellow on White Daffodil zazzle_keychain
Yellow on White Daffodil by FloralbyFred
Make your own custom keychains at zazzle.com.
Yellow on White Daffodil zazzle_hat
Yellow on White Daffodil by FloralbyFred
Get the best in trucker hat printing online at zazzle.com
Yellow on White Daffodil zazzle_shirt
Yellow on White Daffodil by FloralbyFred
Create one-of-a-kind custom tee shirts on zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment