About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Notebooks

Some would argue that the art of note taking is quickly vanishing in the digital age. I know I have abandoned the paper calendar in favor of my "smartphone" which is an oxymoron by the way. Notes reflect a personality in my opinion. There is a whole scientific discipline that studies peoples handwriting called graphology. The gist of it is that everyone has a unique style and flair to their writing. Mine for example may be described as absolutely horrid. More on that at a later date. For the older gentleman like myself and the students in the crowd, writing something down by hand increases the likely hood that we'll remember facts that are important for us. I read an interesting article on "The Lost Art of Note Taking" in the Aquinian. You may find it equally as interesting.

Below are some really nice high quality spiral bound notebooks. As always these are customizable with text and images you may like. So, for the floral enthusiast and or note taker, enjoy!


Dreamy Narcissus Daffodil fuji_notebook
Dreamy Narcissus Daffodil by FloralbyFred
Browse Zazzle for a different notebook
Rose Notebook 10 fuji_notebook
Rose Notebook 10 by FloralbyFred
Browse Zazzle for a different spiral notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment