About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Greensleeves?

No music this time but, I designed some laptop sleeves for your enjoyment. A lot of us own laptop computers for one reason or another. You discover very quickly you need some kind of case to protect it while you're on the go. These sleeves offer the kind of personalization that you may want while giving your valuable computer some protection. There are 3 different sizes and you can find one that will fit your laptop pc, ibook or macbook. Thanks for looking and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment