About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Take Time

Take time to smell the roses that is... Today's image was shot in my home studio slash family room. The cool thing about it was the experimenting with different colored reflectors on the flash. On this one, I used a silver reflector. Pretty cool results I think. Tomorrows image is very similar but I used a gold reflector on it. You can see the results for yourself tomorrow.


Orange Rose 1 zazzle_mug
Orange Rose 1 by FloralbyFred
Create unique personalized tea mugs from Zazzle.
Orange Rose 1 zazzle_shirt
Orange Rose 1 by FloralbyFred
Make a unique custom shirt at zazzle.com.
Orange Rose 1 zazzle_keychain
Orange Rose 1 by FloralbyFred
Check out more key chains designs online at Zazzle.
Orange Rose 1 zazzle_magnet
Orange Rose 1 by FloralbyFred
Make your own photo magnets at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment