About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mother's Day

As Mother's Day approaches, my thoughts have often turned to my Mom. I have many fond memories of my Mom, she was my best friend growing up and often my best and most devout friend as an adult. I remember the caring way she'd kiss a skinned knee or cut finger to make it "better." She's with the Lord now, a victim of a horrible disease called Lupus. Many of you have known or know someone with Lupus. My Mom struggled with the disease for over 20 years. Ironically, she was a medical professional at Redlands Community Hospital.
While much is now known about it, a lot more needs to be learned. Here are a couple places to find information about the disease:

Systemic lupus erythematosus

Lupus Foundation of America


Thoughts of Mom should come into our minds at this time of year, when spring gives way to summer. Spring is a time of new life. Who gave us a home and happiness as a child? Mom! What could make your Mother happier than a visit or phone call? Probably nothing unless it's to say she's going to be a grandma. For the times when you just can't be there in person, send her a personalized card. I have several Mother's Day designs in my store of floral and other designs. I'll post more of those later this week, probably tomorrow. For today these lovely flower stamps will help brighten the gloomiest of days. Remember, your Mother deserves the best you can give.


Orange Rose Stamp 2 zazzle_stamp
Orange Rose Stamp 2 by FloralbyFred
Create unique custom postal stamps online at Zazzle.
Orange Rose Stamp 3 zazzle_stamp
Orange Rose Stamp 3 by FloralbyFred
Make your own US photo stamps online at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment