About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Daffy!

Did you ever watch cartoons as a child? I don't mean some of the junk I see on now but the classics like Donald Duck Popeye or Bugs Bunny. One of my favorites was Daffy Duck. I always got a kick how they would interact with him in the 'toon. Like erase his bill so he couldn't talk or turn him into a walking goofy flower creature... Enjoy the Cartoon!




That still cracks me up 50 years later. Today's image has nothing to do with Daffy Duck, other than it's of course a flower. A Narcissus Daffodil I believe. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this lomo edit of a white and yellow Narcissus Daffodil. Photo copyright © 2012 Fred Ziegler.

Narcissus Daffodil zazzle_mousepad
Narcissus Daffodil by FloralbyFred
Make your mouse pad custom online at zazzle.com
Narcissus Daffodil zazzle_button
Narcissus Daffodil by FloralbyFred
Make unique photo buttons pins from zazzle.com.
Narcissus Daffodil zazzle_speckcase
Narcissus Daffodil by FloralbyFred
Design your own customized iPad cases online at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment