About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Today's Installments

I shot this little beauty at work. Thought the soft focus made the image look almost dreamy.


This daisy used to grow in the backyard. It sure looks nice the way the petals curl inward.




John 16:33 card card
John 16:33 card by FloralbyFred
Shop for a different greeting card template online at zazzle
This was shot on the Santa Ana River near Seven Oaks California. I went for a drive with my lovely bride on Memorial Day this year. What a great time we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment