About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Monday, June 13, 2011

More new products that I hope catches somebody's eye.

Wow, after three days of emailing with Zazzle I found out the phrase "Life is good" is copyright protected. Amazing! I looked it up, apparently it's a clothing store. They appear to support children's issues by optimism... Ok, at any rate, I sure hope "Isn't Life Grand?" Isn't copyright protected.





No comments:

Post a Comment