About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

The thanks never stop

This was a beautiful Mother's Day bouquet give to my wife.

I took this shot while on one of my fishing adventures to the Eastern Sierra Nevadas. It is looking west toward the John Muir Wilderness from the Minaret Vista at the entrance to the Devil's Postpile/ Red's Meadow entrance station.

While on an early spring trip, my wife and I witnessed this amazing scene on Lake George in the Mammoth Lakes Basin. Talk about insane reflections!

No comments:

Post a Comment