About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Say Thank You!

I have always thought this variety of rose to be really pretty. I'm pretty sure my wife agrees. She has the most beautiful roses in our yard. Believe it or not, this was shot right under the living room window.

I shot this on the dining table with some black velvet behind it. Another front yard beauty.

Don't tell anyone but, I shot this on a walking tour through a garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment