About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Thank you in some new ways

I shot this a couple years back while on a walk in my neighborhood with my wife. The sunlight was coming through the clouds and looked like the fingers of the Almighty Himself. It just had to be in black and white.

One of the places we love to spend time at is the Mammoth Lakes Basin in California's Eastern Sierra Nevada mountain range. Love this spot. It's near some of the most beautiful and majestic views in the area. Great fishing too? You Bet!

We were on a trip near Hearst Castle near San Simeon when we spied the Elephant Seal viewing area next to highway 1. What a wonderful sight but, this one just really was the highlight of the stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment