About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Refrigerator Jewelry

If you've been following my blog this week, you've seen the same images of some cut and some raw gemstones that I've shot over the last couple of years. It was a learning curve but I'm generally pleased with te results I'm getting now. Today and the next time I blog, I'll have some refrigerator magnets for your viewing pleasure. Thanks for looking!

Jewel Refrigerator Magnets
Jewel Refrigerator Magnets by FloralbyFred
Look at other Template Magnets at zazzle.com
Jewel Refrigerator Magnets
Jewel Refrigerator Magnets by FloralbyFred
Shop for other fridge magnets from zazzle.com.
Jewel Fridge Magnet
Jewel Fridge Magnet by FloralbyFred
Find other Template Magnets at zazzle.com
Jewel Magnet
Jewel Magnet by FloralbyFred
View more Template Magnets at zazzle.com
 Jewel Magnet
Jewel Magnet by FloralbyFred
Check out more Template Magnets at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment