About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Jeweled Stickers

I was gone last weekend shooting pictures for a communications team at the Baker to Vegas Challenge Cup Relay. It was a fun weekend but very long and tiring. On top of that I came home with a cold or some other upper respiratory malady going on. Yuck... my efforts this week have been lackluster and I tire easily. I did however, design some stickers last week. All of them are the same precious and semi-precious stones I have used before but, they are on stickers. All of these are round but they come in other shapes as well. You may want to customize with text or make the image larger, co ahead! You can get a sheet of these beauties for next to nothing compare to the real thing and stick them on whatever you want. Maybe your kids will like them too!

Sticker Jewels
Sticker Jewels by FloralbyFred
Look for more cheap stickers from Zazzle.
Sticker Jewels
Sticker Jewels by FloralbyFred
Find other Nature Stickers at zazzle.com
Sticker Jewels
Sticker Jewels by FloralbyFred
Check out more Nature Stickers at Zazzle
Sticker Jewels
Sticker Jewels by FloralbyFred
View additional stickers and decals from zazzle.com.
Sticker Jewels
Sticker Jewels by FloralbyFred
See other Nature Stickers at zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment