About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

James 5:15- 16

As anyone knows that kind of follows me, I opened a new store awhile back called "Scripture Classics." It's a store that couples my photographic endeavors with selected verses and passages from the Bible. Today it's all about prayer and confession. Have a look at the verse and please, if you like it can you click the like button in zazzle even if you don't make a purchase. It really helps my standing in an incredibly competitive place. Thanks for your time and please, enjoy!

James 5:15- 16 bumper stickers
James 5:15- 16 bumper stickers by ScriptureClassics
Browse Holy Bumper Stickers online at Zazzle.com
James 5:15- 16 laptop sleeves
James 5:15- 16 laptop sleeves by ScriptureClassics
Look at Holy Laptop Sleeves online at Zazzle.com
James 5:15- 16 mouse pads
James 5:15- 16 mouse pads by ScriptureClassics
Check out more Holy Mousepads at Zazzle

1 comment: