About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Dressing up your Refrigerator

I trust everyone had a good weekend, I did. Did you ever play dress up when you were a kid? I used to wear an old military coat my dad had and we'd play army or something like that. The girls I knew and there weren't very many, would put on old costume jewelry and stuff. You're probably thinking what dose this have to do with my refrigerator? Nothing really... other than dressing up your refrigerator with magnets. Today's offering is more magnets with photos of gemstones on them to dress up anything they'll stick to really. Next week, I'll make some stickers and maybe even some pin back buttons to dress up other things. Enjoy!

Jewel Magnets
Jewel Magnets by FloralbyFred
Look at Template Magnets online at Zazzle.com
Jewel Refrigerator Magnets
Jewel Refrigerator Magnets by FloralbyFred
View Template Magnets online at zazzle
Jewel Refrigerator Magnet
Jewel Refrigerator Magnet by FloralbyFred
See other Template Magnets at zazzle
Jewel Refrigerator Magnet
Jewel Refrigerator Magnet by FloralbyFred
Find more Template Magnets at Zazzle
Jewel Magnets
Jewel Magnets by FloralbyFred
View more Template Magnets at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment