About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Posters!!

I'm still plugging away at my new store, Scripture Classics. I need to get a lot more products up but no worries... I will not neglect Florals by Fred. Spring will be springing forth soon in Southern California and we all know what that means. Flowers galore! I'm hoping to get enough money together to get a macro lens that I've been eyeing since last summer. I have a senior portrait to shoot and hopefully that will get me close enough. Now on to today's items, Scripture Posters! All with a beautiful image from nature and God's creation to please your eye. They all have a selected Bible verse to help you through your day. Enjoy!

1Peter 1:8,9
1Peter 1:8,9 by ScriptureClassics
See additional Poster templates & designs online at Zazzle.com
Matthew 6:33
Matthew 6:33 by ScriptureClassics
Check out Prints & Posters online at Zazzle.com
2 Corinthians 5:17
2 Corinthians 5:17 by ScriptureClassics
Check out more Holy Posters at Zazzle
Matthew 7:24
Matthew 7:24 by ScriptureClassics
See another museum poster on zazzle.com
Ezra 9:9
Ezra 9:9 by ScriptureClassics
See additional Posters & Art online at Zazzle
John 13:34
John 13:34 by ScriptureClassics
Check out other Holy Posters at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment