About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

All Occasions

Who has the time anymore to stand in front of a rack of cards and search for just the right greeting or sentiment. Whether it's for a birthday, graduation or Valentine's day, sometimes you just can't find the right greetng for your card. I have found more and more, I am far better off getting an all purpose card like one of these to express what's on my mind or in my heart. Beside that, I believe most of us prefer a hand-written note. Even if your handwriting is like mine, you can always, add text to the inside of the card. Go ahead! Try it! These are printed on very high quality paper and are available in 2 sizes! The real fun part of it is, you can manipulate them ANY way you like. Just click the "Customize it!" button and have fun. Add your text or another image. Remember, Zazzle has a 100% satisfaction guarantee as well. Enjoy and thanks again for looking!

See my entire line of greeting cards including the rest of my all occasion cards nere: CARDS!

Humboldt Lily Stamens Greeting Cards
Humboldt Lily Stamens Greeting Cards by FloralbyFred
Check out more Floral Cards at Zazzle
Lomo Rose Card
Lomo Rose Card by FloralbyFred
View more Floral Cards at zazzle.com
Purple Orchids on White Cards
Purple Orchids on White Cards by FloralbyFred
You can sell greeting cards , invitations, stamps and more on Zazzle.com!
Lomo Hibiscus Card
Lomo Hibiscus Card by FloralbyFred
Look at Floral Cards online at Zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment